The Office of Facilities Services provides supervision and support of planning, design, and construction activities for capital improvements projects. The department also provides information and technical assistance to schools and the School Division for planning, policy, and decision-making in the areas of:
- Planning and Financial Services
- New Construction, Additions, and Renovations
- Facilities Management
- Capital Improvements Program (CIP)
- Energy Conservation, Education, and Management
Follow the side navigation links for more information.
- Upcoming 12th HS Naming Community Input Sessions
- April 23, 2015, at Benton Middle School; April 27, 2015, at Hylton High School
- Find Your School — Click on the link and type in your address to view the schools in your attendance area.