The Office of Facilities Services provides supervision and support of planning, design, and construction activities for capital improvements projects. The department also provides information and technical assistance to schools and the School Division for planning, policy, and decision-making in the areas of:
- Planning and Financial Services
- New Construction, Additions, and Renovations
- Facilities Management
- Capital Improvements Program (CIP)
- Energy Conservation, Education, and Management
Follow the side navigation links for more information.
- Current & Projected Student Enrollment (2014-2024) - provides current and projected enrollment data for each school facility as well as each grade level (updated March 3, 2015)
- Find Your School — Click on the link and type in your address to view the schools in your attendance area.