The Office of Facilities Services provides supervision and support of planning, design, and construction activities for capital improvements projects. The department also provides information and technical assistance to schools and the School Division for planning, policy, and decision-making in the areas of:
- Planning and Financial Services
- New Construction, Additions, and Renovations
- Facilities Management
- Capital Improvements Program (CIP)
- Energy Conservation, Education, and Management
Follow the side navigation links for more information.
- 2014-15 Portable Classroom Changes - provides a summary of the changes to the locations of portable classrooms for the 2014-15 school year.
- 12th High School Reinterment Plan
- 2014 Summer Projects Planned for Existing Facilities - provides a summary of planned projects during the summer of 2014 which may affect school operations.
- FY 2015-24 Approved Capital Improvements Program
- New Schools, Additions and Other Bond-Funded Projects (FY 2015-24)
- Repairs and Renovations (FY 2015-24)
- Find Your School — Click on the link and type in your address to view the schools in your attendance area.