The Office of Facilities Services provides supervision and support of planning, design, and construction activities for capital improvements projects. The department also provides information and technical assistance to schools and the School Division for planning, policy, and decision-making in the areas of:
- Planning and Financial Services
- New Construction, Additions, and Renovations
- Facilities Management
- Capital Improvements Program (CIP)
- Energy Conservation, Education, and Management
Follow the side navigation links for more information.
- FY 2014-23 Approved Capital Improvements Program
- New Schools, Additions and Other Bond-Funded Projects (FY 2014-23)
- Repairs and Renovations (FY 2014-23)
- 2013-14 Portable Classroom Changes - provides a summary of the changes to the locations of portable classrooms for the 2013-14 school year.
- Find Your School — Click on the link and type in your address to view the schools in your attendance area.